Ofir Angel has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1999. As an expert in Israeli and international taxation he is advising our clients, on international taxation, accounting, and auditing.
He is the Chairman and founding partner of Auren Israel, the Israeli office of Auren International, an international leading multidisciplinary consulting firm, providing a wide range of services in taxation, accounting, auditing, business consulting and more.
CPA Angel currently serves as the chairman of Antea International, an international network of independent consultancy firms in over 70 countries and more than 250 dependencies worldwide. The nomination of Ofir Angel as an Israeli accountant by an unanimous decision of the member’s assembly was and still is considered a unique event.
Ofir Angel is the managing partner of Allwira & Angel Consulting Ltd., a firm specializing in international trade between Israel and Germany. The firm provides experienced hands-on advice to Israeli clients on their way to establish a presence in Germany or in the European Union on the one hand and to German emprises expanding to the Israeli market or performing projects on Israel on the other hand.
- International conferences in Europe and seminars in Israel on Israeli and international taxation, management, accounting, and audit.
- M.B.A., major in Financial Management, Tel Aviv University
- B.A. in accounting and Business Management, The College of Management – COMAS (Rishon LeZion)
- CPA, member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel
- CIA, member of the Institute of the Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Certified Professional Development Courses
- Strategic management, advanced approaches in analysis and strategic planning to create a competitive advantage, Tel Aviv University.
- Management of Negotiations, Tel Aviv University.
- Taxation of trusts and trusts management, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- VAT Law – Legislation, Intervention and Tax Planning, Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- Financial Accounting Standards and implements of transition to IFRS, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- Hotchpotch, liquidation and bankruptcy, Tel Aviv University.
- Family businesses, family assets protection methods and transfer between generations, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.
- International Taxation and Tax Treaties, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel.